Upgrade DECT module firmware
This is sometimes needed to improve interoperability. Follow the steps below to upgrade the DECT firmware in Konftel 300Wx.
- Make sure you have latest application version in the Konftel 300Wx before you upgrade the DECT module
- Download the DECT file from table below
- Place it in the root of a SD card.
- Insert the SD card in to the Konftel 300Wx
- Go to MENU (gear) > Settings > Upgrade mode and select DECT
- Progress dots will be shown on the screen during the upgrade which will take approximately 3 minutes. "SUCCESS" shall be shown on the screen when finished.
- Restart the Konftel 300Wx. It is now ready for normal operation.
- Verify the DECT firmware version in the MENU > STATUS menu. Cycle with the arrow keys to get more information.
Upgrade application software using SD card
Please note that when upgrading using SD card it will reset the phone to factory defaults. Please follow the steps below to upgrade using SD card.
- Download the SD file from table below
- Put file in the root of a SD card (2GB preferred)
- Put phone in upgrade mode
- Press the HOLD-key (when in upgrade mode) to begin upgrade from SD card.
- Follow on-screen instructions.