Konftel links meetings
Konftel is launching its new 55 series, developed to satisfy the business world's need to hold remote meetings from the office, conference room, hotel room or home. These various situations require a unit that connects simply to laptops, tablets, mobile and deskphones.
The 55 series is designed to be a connector in today's flexible conferencing setups. The annual global growth rate of the virtual conferencing market is forecast at 22% to 2016.
The Konftel 55 and 55W are intelligent conference units with several shared connection options:
• USB for VoIP calls via, e.g. Microsoft® Lync, Skype and web meeting services
• Port for mobile phones or connection via Bluetooth® (Konftel 55W)
• 3.5 mm port for private headset listening
• Connection port for desktop phones.
Other shared features:
• Active connections are switched easily via the colour screen touch buttons.
• VoIP calls are bridged simply with calls from mobile or desktop phones.
• Konftel's patented OmniSound® HD audio technology provides superior sound quality with full duplex, automatic echo cancellation and reduced background interference.
• Interviews, meetings and personal dictations can be recorded as files on a memory card then transferred to your computer to be played back or shared with others.
Expansion microphones extend the audio coverage of the Konftel 55W in larger conference rooms.
The 55 series is highly portable and an optional battery gives the Konftel 55W even greater flexibility. Both make excellent personal conference units on the desktop, in the home office and for groups in the conference room.
The 55 series will be available in Konftel's global distribution network by the end of 2012.
More information and images
Press contact: Håkan Tylén, CMO, +46 90706675, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Images: Konftel 55 / Konftel 55W
Facts about Konftel
Konftel is a leading company and the world's fastest growing brand, within audio conferencing equipment. Since 1988, our mission has been to help people around the world to conduct meetings despite distances. Based on our success, we know that audio conferencing is a great way to save time, money and at the same time contribute to a better environment. High audio quality is essential for efficient meetings, this is why our patented audio technology OmniSound®, is built into all Konftel Conference phones. The products are sold globally under the Konftel brand and our head-quarter is based in Sweden.