Yes, you can configure and control the unit from a PC (connected to the same network) using a web browser. Go to the IP address of the device eg. https://192.168.1.20. Log in with Admin and password 1234 to configure the Konftel CC200.
Some situations might require adding a speakerphone to optimize both audio pick-up and sound distribution. Be careful to choose a model that is intended for the actual room size. The optional speakerphone can be connected via USB or Bluetooth.
The circled LED around the camera lens indicates the status of the camera.
- Green: CC200 is in an active call and the camera is active.
- Red: CC200 is in an active call but the camera is disabled/in privacy mode.
- Blue: CC200 is in idle mode, camera image only shown on local screen.
The four LED stripes indicates the status of the microphones.
- Green: CC200 is in an active call and the microphones are active.
- Red: CC200 is in an active call but the microphones are disabled/muted.
- Blue: CC200 is in idle mode, microphones disabled.
You can join a Teams video call in two different ways:
- Dial in to Teams via SIP. If you are using CC200 as a pure SIP/H323 video conference device (no use of Android apps), you can still join a Teams call. For this to work, you need to have a subscription to Teams gateways services from Pexip, Poly or BlueJeans.
- Use the Android Teams app. If you have a Teams invitation in your CC200 calendar and the Teams app is installed, you can join the Teams call by one-click-join from the calendar. Note! Teams must be connected to an account, either your personal or a room account. If using a room account, you need to make sure the room is invited to the call for it to show up in the calendar.
You can join a Zoom video call in two different ways:
- Dial in to Zoom via SIP. If you are using CC200 as a pure SIP/H323 video conference device (no use of Android apps), you can still join a Zoom call. For this to work, you need to have a subscription to Zoom Room Connector gateway services.
- Use the Android Zoom app. If you have a Zoom invitation in your CC200 calendar and the Zoom app is installed, you can join the Zoom call by one-click-join from the calendar. Note! Zoom must be connected to an account. Either your personal or a room account. If using a room account, you need to make sure the room is invited to the call for it to show up in the calendar.
Then it's probably time to speak to one of our experts.
In order to upgrade to version 11.4.x you need to have at least version 188.8.131.52.
If you do not have 184.108.40.206 (or later) you need to download it from the link below and upgrade to this version before you upgrade to 11.4.
Please read the "Release notes" in the link below on how to upgrade to version 11.4 from 11.2. Note that
third-party application data (eg. Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Cisco WebEx) will be wiped when upgrading to version 11.3 from 11.2.
Verify that the PC is connected to the network in wired mode (otherwise the update process can be very slow when using a wireless connection) and that it can ping the codec unit. It is strongly suggested to upgrade the codec unit when it is connected to the Ethernet.
Double click the software package .exe file. Below application will be launched.
Accept the usage agreement
Insert IP address of the codec unit to upgrade in the Codec Unit IP address field.
Press “Start” button in the app.
Do not turn off or unplug the codec unit, until it completes the update.
The application will signal that the software package transfer is completed. Wait until the codec unit applies the updates contained in the package.
This procedure is completed when you see the initial graphical menu of the Konftel CC200 app displayed continuously for at least one minute after the app is restarted.
If the app does not restart but it shows an indication to repeat the update, press the "Start" button again.
Peace of mind
All Konftel models come with a two-year warranty. The warranty is invalidated if the product has been damaged due to negligence, incorrect use, manipulation or unauthorized modification or if the product has been subjected to fire, an electrical storm or a power surge. A fee will be charged for returned products that are found to have no faults.
Servicing after warranty
Servicing is available after the warranty expires. Create a ticket and describe the error and we will send you a costing.